JPR Builders 07 Inc. (JPR) is a NY – registered, certified Minority & Woman Owned establishment desiring to reduce the unemployment rate one hire at a time. JPR believes that communities are built by the people. Join us if you are self-motivated, want to grow, could add value and share our vision!
We welcome you to call us or upload your resume. Note: JPR is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer who hire qualified, reliable, productive employees without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, citizenship status, marital status. If you are of integrity, physically fit, with good manual agility, hand eye coordination and balance, and able to solve mathematically problems quickly and accurately, call us. Typical tasks includes, but is not limited to:
- Measuring and marking cutting lines on materials, using ruler, pencil, chalk, and marking gauge.
- Following established safety rules and regulations and maintaining a safe and clean environment.
- Verifying trueness of structure, using plumb bob and level.
- Shaping or cutting materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saw.
- Studying specifications in blueprints, sketches or building plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required.